Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Don't touch my hair...EVER!"

Red Flags, don’t retract your claws just because he’s hung and handsome, a stray cats guide to red flags you shouldn’t ignore…

-“I like you but I don’t want a relationship” fine, that’s cool if you’re into it, if you honestly aren’t, don’t even go there, and don’t pretend you’re cool with it to see if he’ll change, he probably wont. Because he’s an asshole whose blind, yes, a blind asshole. It’s painfully obviously

-“I usually wait three days before calling girls”
Our response: “You’re a fag and don’t waste my time with your grade twelve bullshit”

-In contrast to the above, if he calls and texts you 22/7 whoa man, give a girl some space, shiiiit.

-They ask you to marry them (jokingly) not even an hour into the first date (this has happened to us on more then on occasion…go figure)

-“I might be going to Africa”
run, run far, far a fucking way

“I only use PCs” UGH…

-“my mother does my laundry” are you kidding me? Any man that cant take care of himself by doing simple chores like house chores or cleaning up after himself is a waste of time…we talking about MEN here ladies, not tiny babies.

-“I'm too drunk to pump” what? Get the hell out of here! Hahahahahahahaha

No comments: